Sunday, April 25, 2010

First post

It's Sunday evening, the kids are asleep and I felt like starting a new blog about my little paradise of my own creating. That quote from Brother Brigham (on the right) has been my theme for quite some time and I hope to get many ideas from you smart and skilled moms out there! I try to make our home a little paradise and I'll be blogging about it here.
I love being a wife and a mother. I never thought it would be that difficult, but that's probably why it's so great.

Today I taught the adult Sunday School class. Quite humbling. Good thing it was only a one time favour. The lesson was on Balaam and his talking donkey. Fabulous story. I found it quite inspiring as a Mother: Balaam/kids begging Hevanely Father/parent, answer is "NO", "NO" is not the wanted answer, so more nagging until they have a "Okay, BUT..." answer and they go off and do something they weren't supposed to. It's always better to stick to Heavenly Father's advise.


0 comments:

Post a Comment